Orange Gooey Cupcakes
Chef Justin shows us a delicious campfire dessert made with an orange. It's a quick and easy recipe that will keep your sweet tooth in check.This works great for any outdoor cooking.
* 4 to 6 Florida oranges
* 1 package of your favorite flavor cake mix (add water only recipe works best)
* Chocolate Candy Treats
1. Slice the top off an orange about 1/8 of the way down and scoop out the pulp.
2. Prepare the cake mix according to the package and spoon into each orange shell.
3. Pour cake mix into the oranges. Each orange should be about 3/4 of the way full.
4. Put candy treat in the orange
5. Place the top of the orange back on the shell.
6. Wrap in foil and place in the coals of a fire for about 15 minutes or as directed on cake mix package.
7. Remove from fire and let the orange cool before eating.